Like most of the 30 years that preceded it, 2012 will see Asia’s growing share of global economy. However, not all business environments are created equal. How do you make the environment favorable to your business?
When you finally want to spend another million to market that idea, product or service where millions you’ve already spent developing —uncertain government regulations, immature markets, low buying power and many other factors will try to take away your sale.
To market your product effectively, you consider the following factors:
• Government regulations in the country you
intend to sell your product
• Non-government standards
• Country specific or region specific requirements – voltage, climate, others
• Cultural sensitivity
• Support and servicing requirements
As a strategic marketing group, AMG identifies these economic inefficiencies in key markets and then builds a platform to fill the missing connections among the web of stakeholders, which in the end produces impact for developing industries and making the sale.
Our suite of integrated B2B/G2B marketing services—marketing consulting, business conferences, product launches, custom events, advertising and promotion, PR services, business research and business technology solutions—provide our clients with actionable insights and measurable revenue from their marketing activities.
With market research into infrastructural and energy markets and valuable face time with regulators,
AMG helps our clients to:
• Sell more products and cement thought
• Engage clients and colleagues more effectively
• Speed up and assist business processes
• Maximize returns on their marketing investments, and Gain market share and dominance