Thursday, May 11, 2023
* These are just the session titles. To get the full program sequence, please request the conference brochure using the form below.
Session 1 — Strategy
The War in Ukraine vs. Asia’s Development and Sustainability Goals
Session 2 — Technology
Future Directions for Nuclear Technology and Options for Asia Moving Forward
Session 3 — Financing
Financing a Just Energy Transition
Deep Dive: Optimizing the Financeability of Nuclear Power Newbuild Projects
Touchstones for Successful Development of Nuclear Power Plant Projects
Organizing an Independent Citizen Association of Volunteers for the Recognition of Nuclear Energy as Essential to the Low-Carbon Energy Transition
Friday, May 12, 2023
* Site tour destination(s) to be announced. More detailed itinerary in the brochure.
7:20 AM – Registration and Sign-In
4:30 PM – Estimated Arrival Back to Hotel
Nuclear Power Forum Asia is the only proven ASEAN-centered, pan-Asian forum that brings together the region’s energy ministers, power utility CEOs, chief nuclear researchers, international financial institutions, export credit agencies, investment banks, and government treasurers to:
‣ Map out a coordinated regional approach to civilian nuclear energy investments in ASEAN
‣ Align investments to build new modular reactors or rehabilitate existing power plants with regional and national financing mechanisms, and
‣ Identify the best technological pathways for nuclear safety through the full asset life cycle
Raise your profile by sponsoring Nuclear Power Forum Asia 2023
‣ Reinforce the business case for your solutions by showcasing technical and financial capabilities
‣ Build awareness and front-of-mind branding that delegates can bring back with them to their respective worksites, and
‣ Re-establish valuable relationships with decision-makers in the industry, which have become weaker during the pandemic.
Get chat support on WhatsApp
Nuclear Power Forum Asia 2023
May 11-12, 2023
See you in Manila!
Speakers and Moderators from
© 2023 Arc Media Global. All rights reserved.